General Description of Position:
Under immediate supervision of the manager or other designated professional engineer, this position assists power system engineers with analysis and study work. The incumbent must be competent to assist in power system database manipulation and capable to understand basic power system calculation methodologies, terminologies, and techniques.
Essential Functions of Position:
1. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate within the organization.
2. Must have good PC skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
3. Perform all other duties as assigned.
4. Shall possess a four year Bachelor of Science or Technology degree in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent amount of experience in the electrical engineering field.
5. Must demonstrate technical capabilities to effectively perform the job duties and responsibilities
6. Ability to work with others while maintaining a high level of initiative and self-motivation.