RLC Engineering is seeking a Billing & Accounts Receivable Coordinator to help carry out essential accounting and payroll functions in their Hallowell, Maine office.
The Billing & Accounts Receivable Coordinator is critical to all business functions at RLC Engineering, which include project budgeting, contract and financial management, project accounting, cost control, and monthly invoicing. This individual must be familiar or competent with administering solid business and financial practices, monitoring revenues and expenses along with accounts payables, receivables and cash flow.
The Billing & Accounts Receivable Coordinator will report directly to the Finance & HR Manager.
Responsibilities of Billing & Accounts Receivable Coordinator:
- Develop and distribute weekly reports for project labor and materials status
- Provide analysis of significant variances
- Follow up on aged WIP
- Follow up on client invoices
- Set up and close out of projects in company software
- Track purchase orders
- Prepare and submit draft invoices to Project Managers
- Discuss changes with Project Managers, as necessary
- Compile invoice support/backup documentation, as necessary
- Prepare and transmit final invoices to Clients
- Provide support to Financial/Operations Departments, as necessary (i.e., Accounts Receivable, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers and other Operational staff
- Assist in identifying current and/or potential billing issues
- Recommend process improvements
- Provide support for project audits
- Bachelor of Science or Associates Degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- Two years of experience in a similar position or more
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Must be a self-motivated individual that is able to work independently and problem-solve, as necessary
- A positive and pleasant disposition towards our customers
- Hard-working and enthusiastic team player able to work within a collaborative, team environment
- A strong commitment to RLC’s mission and core values
RLC Engineering offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, vacation time and paid holidays.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
RLC Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply, please follow the link below to KMA HR Consulting’s website: