RLC Engineering is hiring a Finance Manager to join their growing team. RLC is an engineering consulting firm with a team of technical professionals that efficiently plan, design, and engineer for the Power and Electric Utility industries. RLC was founded in 2006 and is a Maine business with over 60 employees and offices in both Hallowell and Falmouth.
RLC is looking to hire its first Finance Manager to partner with the CEO and provide strong financial analysis and planning. The Finance Manager will do so by providing financial leadership and decision-making as well as establishing sound and compliant accounting practices for both RLC Engineering, LLC as well as a subsidiary business to the company.
- Preparing and managing budgets for each division
Ensuring overall accounting processes and procedures are solid and within appropriate regulations
- Work closely with senior leadership and management to provide financial analytics and support for operations and management of teams, projects and overall company performance
- Monthly Close and Reporting
- Cash flow reporting to maximize ROIs
- Job Costing and project costing analysis
- Provide strategic financial input to senior management as well as provide creative and thoughtful insights on risk management
- Offer insight and recommendations for focus areas in order to improve profitability and financial stability for the business
- Creating and implementing finance and accounting processes and systems for the business
- Leading an accounting team