Intern Engineer - Power System Studies
RLC Engineering is seeking a Intern Engineer to join their team of professionals. Under immediate supervision of the Manager or other designated professional power system engineer, this position assists power system engineers with analysis and study work. The incumbent must be competent to assist in power system database manipulation and capable to learn and understand basic power system calculation methodologies, terminologies, and techniques.
- Learn to operate power system software tools required for performing power system engineering studies.
- Gain working knowledge of power system calculation methodologies, terminologies, and techniques.
- Gather data and perform basic power system database manipulation work required for studies and analyses.
- Assist in power system studies while developing the ability to analyze results.
- Keep department manager informed of status of all projects relative to pre-established expectations.
- Work well with others while maintaining a high level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Current Study in an accredited Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology Program.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Experience in basic power system calculation methodologies, terminologies, and techniques is desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is desired.