ProjectSolar Program Management
RLC Engineering is currently providing Owner Engineering Services for a Solar Program in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to assist the client in navigating through the project development complexities. Our client has a goal to develop up to 70 MWac of solar systems, with generation equally split between their Eastern and Western district. To date, 8 MWac have been installed, with the remaining 62 MWac now in the process of being developed under this program. There are ten potential sites identified, five in each district at this time. In order to obtain the total 70 MWac goal, more sites will be considered and selected for review as needed to achieve the goal.
Scope of Services:
- Review and Comment – Program Solar System Draft RFP for Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
- Development – Interconnection Applications
- Review Impact Studies
- Perform Bid Evaluations
- Detailed Design Reviews
- Review Environmental and Local Planning Board Permit Submissions
- Evaluate Protection Philosophy and Associated Settings
- Review Solar Systems SCADA Control System
- Consider FERC 8-27 Order RM-1-000 for Potential Impact to Solar Program