Civil & Structural Engineering
In addition to supporting core services in the electric power market, RLC’s Civil and Structural Engineering team provides consulting engineering expertise for a broad range of commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential projects. We leverage our knowledge and experience to guide clients through planning, design, and construction. We strive to provide safe, reliable, and constructible designs for all of our projects.
RLC Engineering’s approach to engineering projects combines state of the art design with practical expertise and sustainable solutions.
- Steel and wood structural systems
- Concrete foundations
- Buildings, non-building structures, and residential projects
- New construction and additions/renovations
- Foundations for pre-engineered metal building systems
- Frost-protected shallow foundations (i.e. insulated slabs)
- Condition assessments and evaluations
- Structural modifications and retrofits
- Foundation repairs
- Review and upgrade for rooftop solar
- Third party, independent review for owners and/or municipalities
- Contracts and specifications
- Construction inspections